Wednesday 5 August 2009

Bloggy Aspirations...

After many months of prevaricating (there just aren't enough hours in the day are there?), I've finally got around to setting up a blog. 'Why?', I hear you ask (when there are already so many people out there sharing their innermost thoughts). Well, I've had a flickr site for over a year now, which is great for using as a photo gallery for my textile creations - I try and post photos there of everything I make - but I also wanted a bit more space to share what else I've been doing. Commissions I'm working on or events I'm working towards, but particularly felting workshops, which I've started running this year - I thought you might be interested in learning more about these and seeing the fantastic things people create in just a day. You might also be inspired to come and learn feltmaking yourself. So that's why, do let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Accidentally found your blog. Very impressive. Will follow you and hope to join your workshops.

    ReplyDelete