Wednesday 18 April 2012

Cupcakes!




I've been designing project articles for Beads and Beyond magazine, and through this the editor Michelle recently asked if I could produce an article for the revamped Sewing World, another Traplet Publications magazine. So a great chance to do something a bit different. Having made my sister-in-law Jess (who runs the 'La-di-da Cupcake Company', based in Surrey, she makes fantastic cupcakes to order, as well as cakes and afternoon teas) a cushion and notebook from cupcake fabric for Xmas, I thought I'd stick with the theme and made a Cupcake Kitchen Tidy (don't tell Jess, as that'll probably be this year's present!). And no felt involved, which is a departure for me. So look out for the May 2012 issue of Sewing World which is just about to hit the shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment