Thursday 14 April 2011

South East Open Studios 2011

With Summer approaching, it's also the time of year for artist open studio events. For the last 3 years I've opened my studio in June during Surrey Artists Open Studios. This year for a change I've got together with artists locally in Oxted and Westerham, and we've collectively decided to join the South East Open Studios 2011. It also takes place in June but is more Kent-based. We're right on the edge of both counties here, so thought we might attract a new audience - so please come and visit!

I'm joining forces again with Andrew Griffiths here in Old Oxted, so we'll both be demonstrating our art throughout the event (me felting, him woodturning) and there'll be lots of work to view. Dates are 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 13, 18 and 19 June - it covers 3 weekends in all, open 11am-5pm each day. I'll post more details nearer the time, as well as dates of feltmaking workshops - so please get in touch (email: natashasmartdesign@yahoo.co.uk) , or have a look at the website (www.seos-org.uk) as there are lots of other artists involved. Look forward to seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment